Cloudmark is a trusted leader in intelligent threat protection against known and future attacks, safeguarding 12 percent of the world’s inboxes from wide-scale and targeted email threats. With more than a decade of experience protecting the world’s largest messaging environments, only Cloudmark combines global threat intelligence from a billion subscribers with local behavioral context tracking to deliver instant and predictive defense against data theft and security breaches that result in financial loss and damage to brand and reputation. Cloudmark protects more than 120 tier-one service providers and tens of thousands of enterprises, including, Verizon, Swisscom, Comcast, Cox and NTT.
Objective of Position
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving Cloudmark’s PM strategy and creating product marketing content and collateral to support overall marketing and sales efforts.
- Identify and quantify market opportunities for existing, adjacent and new markets.
- Establish and propagate proven product marketing techniques in order to support product strategy, product launch, marketing programs and field sales.
- Support product launches including distribution, business requirements, pricing and competitive positioning in support of a GTM strategy.
- Support a comprehensive sales enablement strategy aligned to the sales cycle to provide field sales with support including training, tools, presentations, objection guides, FAQs, win/loss, and build intranet to support the same.
- Create data sheets, white papers, website copy, videos and other collateral used in Marketing & Sales campaigns
- Support marketing demand activities including webinars and social media awareness
- Collaborate with heads of product strategy to drive cross company communication and take part in prospect/customer calls, serving as a spokesperson as needed.
- Develop best practices using a “build once, use multiple time” approach.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to effectively collaborate with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Must be an innovative thinker with proven track record of building market presence, amplifying messaging and achieving branding in the market place.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest and ability to do both strategic marketing and daily execution
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and Marketo a huge plus
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA or other graduate degree a plus
- 7+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role.
Cloudmark is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.