Cloudmark is a trusted leader in intelligent threat protection against known and future attacks, safeguarding 12 percent of the world’s inboxes from wide-scale and targeted email threats. With more than a decade of experience protecting the world’s largest messaging environments, only Cloudmark combines global threat intelligence from a billion subscribers with local behavioral context tracking to deliver instant and predictive defense against data theft and security breaches that result in financial loss and damage to brand and reputation. Cloudmark protects more than 120 tier-one service providers and tens of thousands of enterprises, including, Verizon, Swisscom, Comcast, Cox and NTT.
Objective of Position
As a Senior Product Manager within Cloudmark, you are the ultimate owner of the product portfolio you manage and the person responsible for driving future development, field education, market positioning, and customer adoption. Our team seeks a Senior Product Manager in our Paris, France office location with a passion for software design and creating innovative solutions that fit customer needs.
- Evangelize Cloudmark’s proven security solutions and methods.
- Manage the product roadmap for Cloudmark’s email security products
- Continuously evaluate market, competitive, and pricing trends
- Work directly with key internal stakeholders and Cloudmark customers to identify product requirements
- Provide clarity and implementation guidance to roadmap feature areas with development and quality assurance teams
- Work closely with marketing, legal, sales, engineering, finance, and partners to support ongoing initiatives and product releases
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence for use within the organization
- In-depth knowledge of SMTP messaging protocols, DNS, LDAP, sender authentication technologies, messaging encryption, and major open source and commercial backend email systems.
- Experience coordinating with internal support and field teams, partners, and customers to validate solution direction and functionality.
- Successful track record working with field pre-sales and engineering teams to define or deliver coherent solutions that provide strong customer benefits and can easily be integrated into existing infrastructure.
- Prior involvement with security-related application and web software development.
- Experience conducting hands-on analysis of competing solutions.
- Knowledge/experience in C, Go, Python, Perl, or Ruby programming.
- Familiarity with Linux at the Intermediate User level.
- Strong written skills; experience creating field-facing documentation and presentation materials.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international destinations.
- The position is based in Paris (France)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA, computer science MS degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a product management, technical product management, or technical account management role. Applicants with equivalent experience in messaging-focused engineering or professional services roles will also be considered.
- Experience with email messaging infrastructure and interconnectivity technology.
- Past history of involvement desired with Internet or messaging industry organizations such as the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) or the Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG)
Cloudmark is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.